Accenture launches free cybersecurity upskilling program in effort to fill 1 million entry-level job

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Accenture launches free cybersecurity upskilling program in effort to fill 1 million entry-level jobs

The number of cybersecurity attacks continues to increase each year and, problematically, the number of unfilled jobs in the field. In fact, reports indicate there are as many as 3.4 million open cybersecurity positions worldwide, with more than 700,000 open jobs in the U.S. alone.

A number of companies are trying to solve this shortage, including Accenture, which announced today the launch of its Cyber Million program in partnership with Immersive Labs, a cybersecurity company. The initiative is an effort to “solve the global deficit of skilled cybersecurity people,” says Robert Boyce, global cyber resilience lead at Accenture, the global Fortune 500 technology and consulting company..

Full Story here

If you already have an Immersivelabs account. I found that I couldn't add the Cyber Millions program to my exisiting account, I had to create a new account.

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
porta2_tags:

Comments